Mindfulness and Resilience for First Responders, Social Workers, and Caregivers.
27 March 2020
- Where do we look for security amidst all of the turmoil (financial and otherwise) in our world right now
- Practices to let go of what is not ours and how to build our intuitive connection for clearer guidance in situations
- What to do when we serve others to the point of burnout ourselves
- Actual practices to let go of the trauma around us so we are better able to help others
- Secondary PTSD: what it is and how to clear it from ourselves using the power of intention
- Practical uses for mindfulness exercises in daily life
- How to leave work at work
- What to do if we feel too drained at the end of the day to have anything left for our personal relationships *** includes a meditation for letting it all go ***
and much more!
If we can be of service to your community or entity, know that our workshops and seminars will be structured for your precise concerns. We are here to provide tools for resilience and overcoming the hardest of times and welcome the opportunity to speak with you. (760) 469-4000